- Five state-of-the-art cinemas with luxurious seating, and High-Def digital and 35mm projection
- New independent foreign, and documentary features
- Weekend Classics – Fridays-Sundays at 11AM
- Waverly Midnights – cult movies Fridays and Saturdays at midnight
- Short Attention Span Cinema – short films screening before every feature
- Posteritati Gallery at IFC Center – exhibitions of vintage movie posters from around the globe
- Organic popcorn with real, natural butter at our concession stand.
The theaters are available for special events. For information, click here.
Take the A, B, C, D, E, F or M to the West 4th Street/Washington Square stop or the 1
to Christopher Street/Sheridan Square. Get Directions by Subway or Bus.