- Five state-of-the-art cinemas with luxurious seating, and High-Def digital and 35mm projection
- New independent foreign, and documentary features
- Weekend Classics – Fridays-Sundays at 11AM
- Waverly Midnights – cult movies Fridays and Saturdays at midnight
- Short Attention Span Cinema – short films screening before every feature
- Posteritati Gallery at IFC Center – exhibitions of vintage movie posters from around the globe
- Organic popcorn with real, natural butter at our concession stand.
The theaters are available for special events. For information, click here.
Take the A, B, C, D, E, F or M to the West 4th Street/Washington Square stop or the 1
to Christopher Street/Sheridan Square. Get Directions by Subway or Bus.
DOC NYC: New York’s Documentary Festival
Every November, IFC Center is proud to host DOC NYC, New York’s documentary festival, named “one of the city’s grandest film events” by The Wall Street Journal. Documentary storytelling is flourishing like never before – encompassing reportage, memoir, history, humor and more. DOC NYC celebrates this cultural phenomenon and encourages its new directions. For more information, visit docnyc.net