Casablanca (Open Captioning)
Friday, December 30, 2022 - Monday, January 9, 2023
Please note: Showtimes on this page are for screenings of CASABLANCA with open captions (on-screen display of dialogue and sounds). For non-open captioned screenings, see here.
Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world, Ingrid Bergman – fleeing Nazi-occupied Europe with her husband – walks into cynical ex-flame Humphrey Bogart’s Café Americain in Vichy Morocco. At once a studio backlot fantasia, a timeless romance and a moving vision of lives upended by war, CASABLANCA remains one of the crown jewels of Hollywood’s Golden Age more than 75 years on.
- Year 1942
- Running Time 102 minutes
- Distributor Warner Brothers
- Director Michael Curtiz
- Writer Murray Burnett (play), Joan Alison (play), Julius J. Epstein (screenplay), Philip G. Epstein (screenplay), Howard Koch (screenplay)
- Editor Owen Marks
- Cinematographer Arthur Edeson
- Cast Humphrey Bogart, Ingrid Bergman, Paul Henreid, Claude Rains, Peter Lorre, Sydney Greenstreet
- Accessibility Assistive Listening, T-Coil, Open Captioning
IFC Center does not generally provide advisories about subject matter or potentially triggering content in films, as sensitivities vary from person to person. In addition to the synopses, trailers and other links on our website, further information about content and age-appropriateness for specific films can be found on Common Sense Media, IMDb and DoesTheDogDie.com as well as through general internet searches.