Health & Safety Guidelines at IFC Center
Per NYC government guidelines, please consider wearing a face mask while indoors. If you’ve forgotten your mask, we’ll be happy to provide you with one.
The following health and safety protocols are also currently in effect at the theater:
- Masks are encouraged for customers. If you’ve forgotten your mask, we’ll be happy to provide you with one.
- Electronic ticketing and easy entry – Online ticket purchasers can skip the box office and get their Print-At-Home or mobile ticket scanned for entry. Need to purchase and print a ticket? Just visit the kiosk in the lobby to purchase with a credit card. An usher will be nearby if you need any assistance.
- Films start close to showtime – If you want to catch the trailers and a short film before your feature, arrive 15 minutes before the showtime. If you just want to see the main event, feel free to arrive closer to showtime.
- Proof of vaccination is no longer required to enter the building, in accordance with the current NYC government guidelines.
- Staff and customers must abide by our Code of Conduct while at the theater.
In addition to screenings at the theater, you can check out a selection of short films made by current and former IFC Center staff. Our documentary festival DOC NYC is offering online classes about all aspects of documentary making. And you can catch up with hundreds of IFC Center hits on our sister company’s streaming service, IFC Films Unlimited.
If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to seeing you at the movies!
– The IFC Center Team