Health & Safety Guidelines at IFC Center
In accordance with current New York City regulations, all customers 12 and older are required to show proof they have received at least one dose of a COVID-19 vaccine authorized for emergency use by the FDA or WHO, along with a government-issued ID in the same name, to attend a film at IFC Center.
The following will be accepted for proof of vaccination:
- NYC COVID Safe App: Android | iOS
- Excelsior Pass
- CDC Vaccination Card (or photo)
- NYC Vaccination Record
- An official immunization record from outside NYC or the U.S.
If you have purchased a ticket but are unable to provide proof of vaccination, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We’ll be happy to provide a refund.
The following health and safety protocols are also currently in effect at the theater:
- Our staff will continue to wear masks.
- Patrons are required to wear a mask while in the building, except while eating or drinking at your seat. If you’ve forgotten your mask, we’ll be happy to provide you with one.
- Electronic ticketing and easy entry – Online ticket purchasers can skip the box office and get their Print-At-Home or mobile ticket scanned for entry. Need to purchase and print a ticket? Just visit the kiosk in the lobby to purchase with a credit card. An usher will be nearby if you need any assistance.
- Films start at showtime – If you want to catch the trailers and a short film before your feature, arrive 15 minutes before the showtime. If you just want to see the main event, feel free to arrive closer to showtime. We recommend all patrons factor in a little extra time for the proof of vaccine & ID check process.
In addition to screenings at the theater, you can check out a selection of short films made by current and former IFC Center staff that we launched last summer. Our documentary festival DOC NYC is offering online classes about all aspects of documentary making. And you can catch up with hundreds of IFC Center hits on our sister company’s streaming service, IFC Films Unlimited.
If you have any questions, please email email@example.com.
We look forward to seeing you at the movies!
– The IFC Center Team