- Five state-of-the-art cinemas with luxurious seating, Dolby Digital 5.1 surround sound, 3D capability, and 4K and 2K digital and 35mm projection
- Theatrical premieres of new independent, foreign and documentary features
- DOC NYC – America’s largest documentary festival, every November
- Pure Nonfiction – weekly documentary series presented in the spring, fall and winter (previously known as Stranger Than Fiction)
- Queer/Art/Film – a monthly program featuring LGBTQ guest curators
- Weekend Classics – Fridays-Sundays at 11AM
- Waverly Midnights – cult movies Fridays and Saturdays at midnight
- Special presentations of the acclaimed theatrical productions of National Theatre Live, Royal Shakespeare Company, Branagh Theatre Live and others
- Short Attention Span Cinema – short films screening before every feature
- Posteritati Gallery at IFC Center – exhibitions of vintage movie posters from around the globe
- Organic popcorn with real, natural butter and an extensive selection of gourmet snacks available for purchase
- Our famous Cinemetal T-shirts, new Girls on Tops tees, plus DVDs, blu-rays, books and other apparel on sale at the lobby concessions stand
The theaters are available for special events. For information, click here.
For showtimes, please call 212-924-7771.
To contact our administrative offices, please call 212-924-6789 (Mon-Fri 10am-6pm) or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
For membership inquiries, please call 212-524-1569 (Mon-Fri 10am-6pm) or email email@example.com.
DOC NYC: New York’s Documentary Festival
Every November, IFC Center is proud to host DOC NYC, New York’s documentary festival, named “one of the city’s grandest film events” by The Wall Street Journal. Documentary storytelling is flourishing like never before – encompassing reportage, memoir, history, humor and more. DOC NYC celebrates this cultural phenomenon and encourages its new directions. For more information, visit docnyc.net