IFC Center – You Direct, We’ll Produce
Now available for private meetings, special screenings, events and more!
Located in the heart of New York’s world-famous Greenwich Village, the IFC Center, formerly the historic Waverly Theater, opened its doors to the public in June, 2005 after a four-year renovation. This stylish juxtaposition of landmark heritage and ultra-modern amenities features state-of-the-art theaters.
Today, the IFC Center is proud to open its doors for your special event. This dynamic, three-story space features:
- Five state-of-the-art theaters (210, 114, 61, 60 and 35 seats) available for private events
- The most luxurious seating in New York
- High-definition digital and 35mm projection
- All cinema sound formats including Dolby Digital Surround EX
- On-site technicians and projectionists
For rental inquiries, please call (212) 524-1572 or e-mail us.