Saturday, January 12, 2019, 2019
When Sayeh’s father dies, leaving behind a will that requests his relatives to give his body to the autopsy room of the city’s medical college, she disagrees with her late father’s demand and refuses to deliver the body to the college agent. As the only child and inheritor, she feels it is up to her to decide what is best – regardless of the authorities or extended family who attempt to get in the way and change her mind.
Screening as part of the first Iranian Film Festival New York, January 10 – 15, 2019. Tickets for festival screenings are $17 adults/$13 seniors/$12 IFC Center members.
- Country Iran
- Language Turkish with English subtitles
- Running Time 78 minutes
- Director Asghar Yousefinejad
- Writer Asghar Yousefinejad
- Editor Amir Etminan
- Cinematographer Hamid Mehrafruz
- Cast Ramin Riazi, Mohadeseh Heyrat, Gholamreza Begheri