Friday, October 25 - Thursday, October 31, 2019
This documentary, produced by Antarctica Films and directed by Ariel Guntern, tells the story of Matías De Stefano, an Indigo child who was born in Venado Tuerto, Argentina in 1987. From the moment of his birth he has the ability to remember everything he has done before birth and can understand, in a simple way, how the Universe works. His memories take him to travel the world and share what he knows with thousands of people. His trips help him discover his purpose in life and fulfill a mission that he could not complete thousands of years ago.
Winner: Best Documentary and Best Edition, RTF Festival
- Language In Spanish with English subtitles.
- Accessibility Assistive Listening, T-Coil
- Running Time 60 minutes
- Director Ariel Guntern
- Writer Guido Tomio, Ariel Guntern, Matias De Stefano
- Editor Diego De San Martin
- Cinematographer Mariano Cuneo, Rodrigo Dietrich
- Cast Matias De Stefano