Friday, March 12 - Thursday, March 18, 2021
Looking for an escape from her recurring nightmares, 18-year-old Sarah (Julia Sarah Stone) submits to a university sleep study, but soon realizes she’s become the conduit to a frightening new discovery. Dreams twist and nightmares come true in this mind-altering new work of science-fiction from Anthony Scott Burns (Our House) that haunts the space between wakefulness and sleep. COME TRUE is an unforgettable cinematic dream well worth the submersion.
IFC Center At Home presentations of COME TRUE screen with the short film MARQUEE (2013, 4 min, dir. Joe Stankus): a lyrical black-and-white visit with now-retired logtime IFC Center usher Larry Alaimo as he changes the letters on the theater’s iconic marquee and reminisces about a life at the movies.
- Country Canada
- Running Time 106 minutes
- Distributor IFC in Theatres, LLC
- Director Anthony Scott Burns
- Writer Anthony Scott Burns, Daniel Weissenberger Daniel Weissenberger Daniel Weissenberger
- Producer Steven Hoban, Mark Smith, Brent Kawchuk
- Cast Julia Sarah Stone Julia Sarah Stone, Tiffany Helm, Orin McCusker, Skylar Radzion, Tedra Rogers, Christopher Heatherington, Carlee Ryski, Landon Liboiron
- Accessibility Closed Captioning
IFC Center does not generally provide advisories about subject matter or potentially triggering content in films, as sensitivities vary from person to person. In addition to the synopses, trailers and other links on our website, further information about content and age-appropriateness for specific films can be found on Common Sense Media, IMDb and DoesTheDogDie.com as well as through general internet searches.