The Discreet Charm of the Bourgeoisie
Friday, January 17 - Monday, January 20, 2020
A group of six friends – three men and three women decidedly of the French Upper Middle Class – have their dinner plans continually interrupted due to a series of bizarre events that can only be described as Buñuelian.
- Country France
- Language In French with English subtitles.
- Year 1972
- Running Time 101 minutes
- Distributor Rialto
- Director Luis Buñuel
- Writer Luis Buñuel, Jean-Claude Carriere
- Cinematographer Edmond Richard
- Cast Delphine Seyrig, Fernando Rey, Jean-Pierre Cassel, Stephane Audran
- Accessibility Assistive Listening, T-Coil
IFC Center does not generally provide advisories about subject matter or potentially triggering content in films, as sensitivities vary from person to person. In addition to the synopses, trailers and other links on our website, further information about content and age-appropriateness for specific films can be found on Common Sense Media, IMDb and DoesTheDogDie.com as well as through general internet searches.