The Good, the Bad and the Ugly
Friday, January 26 - Sunday, January 28, 2018
This classic Spaghetti Western of a bounty hunting scam joins two men in an uneasy alliance against a third in a race to find a fortune in gold buried in a remote cemetery.
With an original score by the great Italian composer, Ennio Morricone, who was a classmate of director Sergio Leone.
Screening as part of the Weekend Classics series Uneasy Riders: 60s Hollywood, part of Carnegie Hall’s The ’60s: The Years that Changed America festival.
- Country USA/Italy/Spain/Germany
- Language English
- Year 1966
- Running Time 178 minutes
- Director Sergio Leone
- Writer Sergio Leone, Agenore Incrocci, Furio Scarpelli, Luciano Vincenzoni
- Editor Eugenio Alabiso, Nino Baragli
- Cinematographer Tonino Delli Colli
- Cast Eli Wallach, Clint Eastwood, Lee Van Cleef