Diary of a Chambermaid
Friday, February 28 - Sunday, March 1, 2020
Celestine (Jeanne Moreau) takes a job as a chambermaid in the country only to discover that the family she’s been hired to serve has a strange mélange of sexual and political predelictions.
Screening as part of our Winter 2020 series, “Weekend Classics: Luis Buñuel.”
- Country France/Italy
- Language In French with English subtitles.
- Year 1964
- Accessibility Assistive Listening, T-Coil
- Running Time 101 minutes
- Director Luis Buñuel
- Writer Luis Buñuel, Jean-Claude Carriere, Octave Mirbeau (based on the novel by)
- Cinematographer Roger Fellous
- Cast Jeanne Moreau, Georges Geret, Michael Piccoli