Catch Me If You Can
Friday, March 22 - Saturday, March 23, 2019
Frank W. Abagnale (Leonardo DiCaprio) worked as a doctor, a lawyer and as a co-pilot for a major airline—all before his 18th birthday. A master of deception, he was also a brilliant forger whose skill at check fraud had netted him millions of dollars in stolen funds. FBI Agent Carl Hanratty (Tom Hanks) had made it his prime mission to capture Frank and bring him to justice, but Frank is always one step ahead of him, baiting him to continue the chase.
‘Supremely entertaining.’ – Stephen Holden, New York Times
Part of our Winter 2019 season of Waverly Midnights: The Feds.
- Country USA
- Year 2002
- Running Time 141 minutes
- Distributor Paramount Pictures
- Director Steven Spielberg
- Writer Frank Abagnale Jr. (book), Stan Redding (book), Jeff Nathanson (screenplay)
- Editor Michael Kahn
- Cinematographer Janusz Kaminski
- Cast Leonardo DiCaprio, Tom Hanks, Christopher Walken, Amy Adams, Martin Sheen, Nathalie Baye, James Brolin, Brian Howe, Jennifer Garner
IFC Center does not generally provide advisories about subject matter or potentially triggering content in films, as sensitivities vary from person to person. In addition to the synopses, trailers and other links on our website, further information about content and age-appropriateness for specific films can be found on Common Sense Media, IMDb and DoesTheDogDie.com as well as through general internet searches.