Love After Love
Friday, March 30 - Thursday, April 26, 2018
After the death of the family patriarch (Gareth Williams), Suzanne (Andie MacDowell) attempts to move on in her life in small-town upstate New York while her two grown sons (Chris O’Dowd and James Adomian) come to terms with their own pursuits of creating families. With Juliet Rylance, Dree Hemingway, and Matt Salinger.
- Country USA
- Running Time 91 minutes
- Director Russell Harbaugh
- Writer Russell Harbaugh, Eric Mendelsohn
- Editor Matthew C. Hart, John Magary
- Cinematographer Chris Teague
- Cast Andie MacDowell, Chris O'Dowd, James Adomian, Gareth Williams, Juliet Rylance, Dree Hemingway, Matt Salinger
IFC Center does not generally provide advisories about subject matter or potentially triggering content in films, as sensitivities vary from person to person. In addition to the synopses, trailers and other links on our website, further information about content and age-appropriateness for specific films can be found on Common Sense Media, IMDb and DoesTheDogDie.com as well as through general internet searches.